lauren urrea, pa-c
Elkin Pediatric and Adult Medicine: 2016-present
Education and Training:
- Physician Assistant Program, Jefferson College of Health Sciences, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Biology, Minor: Spanish, Virginia Tech, 2011
Licensure: North Carolina
- North Carolina Academy of Physician Assistants (NCAAPA)
Honors and Awards:
- One hundred percent achievement, Clinical Skills Assessment, National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants Boards
- Volunteer - Lifetime Pregnancy Center
- Study Abroad in Spain
- Medical Mission - Dominican Republic (2010)
- Lauren looks forward to becoming more involved in the community and loves being in Elkin.
- Married to Mateo. Mother of two children.